Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Peanut butter and red cabbage


Tonight for a snack I had peanut butter and red cabbage.  I think it is a smashingly delicious snack... Red cabbage is the most beautiful color.  It has a plasticy-rubbery feel and then the crunchy peanut butter.... yumolicious.  Try it, you may like it.  My mom used to make it for us when we were wee little ones.  And I got this head of red cabbage from the organic food co-op... so I just had to try it again.  Not sure if I can talk the crumbcakes into eating it... that's okay--more for me. 

I made a new rag dolly... she's the large one in the center... I named her Kate after Kate in LOST. Of course she looks nothing like that Kate... She's waiting for a new home.  You can adopt her at Cherie's in St. Petersburg, FL.  lol. 


No comments: