Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sketchbook Project: Arthouse Coop, Brooklyn NYC

This will be my third time participating in a sketchbook project with the Arthouse Co-op based in Brooklyn, NY.  Last year I went to the opening.  I got to check out sketchbooks from the Arthouse library.  And thus I signed up to do it all over again.  My theme this time was: Figuring You Out.  I made it about me... figuring me out.  The sketchbook is a collection of photographs taken by me mostly and enhanced or collaged in some way.  Since my husband left me 9 months ago... I have been trying to figure me out.  I am a mom.  I am an artist.  My biggest fear is being alone for the rest of my life.  Seems like dating and meeting men are something of an anomaly for me.  I feel ill equipped.  Yet, here i am.  I think I'll stick to art. 
LINK TO ARTHOUSE COOP
LINK TO MY ARTHOUSE ARTIST PAGE





No comments: