Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm trying something a little new...

Hello and greetings to the people of the world... or the one of you who might ever read this!  I'm always thinking and thought this blog might be a good way to express those thoughts in my head.  I'm in my thirties and generally it's a time of self-inspection; a time to do or be done.  I'm trying to DO.  Sometimes I feel like I'm a caterpillar about to bust out of the chrysalis.  It's a birth process, a change to something beautiful and different.  Yet, I'm not quite sure what that change should be.  I've already got a full plate.  Yet, I feel the need to do something that might make a mark on the world.  I'm already mom, aunt, teacher, wife, artist, Christian... Yet these labels do not really define me or at least in the way that I was hoping for.  I guess I was hoping for something different.  Now I'm waking up to that desire... a desire for something more.  

No comments: