Monday, February 8, 2010

Been a busy little Bee


Hi there! Jenny has been a busy girl. Let's see... I don't know... I was in the latest book about death show in BRAZIL! Here is a video of the opening. Bill Evertson says I'm at: JZ@ :48 & 2:54 Here is the LINK. Special thanks to Angela Ferrara for sending out the call, arranging the show with the MUBE and for hanging such a beautiful show. Angela is an original member of the Abalcabal zine and a NY ABAD artist living in Brazil. (ABAD= A Book About Death)

In recent news... Jeff Crouch is reinventing my work and thus a collaborative baby has been born. Take a look at Jeff's recent work HERE. Our work I guess. This is new territory for me. At least it feels new. I decided over the past couple years that I would say yes to new things. That I would live without fear. That I would not ignore people that cross my path. Or maybe I am crossing their's. It's amazing how the world wide web has connected us to so many of them. Me to you. Me to Jeff. Like the 24 zine... made possible by the internet. It really is quite amazing.

I'm gearing up for a new ABALCABAL zine... just waiting on a few more entries then I'll be able to assemble and send out that zine.

I'm also excited to be going to New York City. I am going to see The Sketchbook Project: Library in Brooklyn hosted by the Arthouse Coop. Here is a link to my arthouse projects.
I also hope to see some artist friends and some galleries. I started packing yesterday... my warmest clothes cause this FL girl doesn't play well with winter.

Happy Birthday Moo. Just want to tell you how much I love you. You are the apple of my eye, the frosting to my cupcake, the rainbow to my liquid sunshine sky. Photo is one we took last year with our most serious faces. Or maybe it was two years ago. My, how time flies. I'll blink and...

1 comment:

Ria Vanden Eynde said...

lovely post! lovely pic of you both! Have a lovely time in cold(er) NYC! May one day our paths cross (live)!