Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Novemnber 17, 2009


I was going to watch panscan tonight but I couldn't get it to work... tried everything... oh well.

I'm exhausted anyway... spent the day with lots of crumbcakes. I volunteered to go on a field trip with cookie crumb number dos and had a lovely time... came back to the school and finished the day off with cookie crumb number tres... So I've been geo tracking and teaching sunshine math all in one long day. Exhausted I am. It was a day of no art unless you count me teaching probability to first graders as art... I think it just might be... I don't like probability... in the sense that I want to win by a slim chance... I think that's the angle I'm generally playing...

This Sunday I'll be at Studio 620 peddling my wares... get them now cause when they are gone... I'm not making any more! What I have left I will randomly send all over the world. That's my plan and I'm sticking to it... or straight to the shredder... It just seems like the right thing to do. ha ha. (insert evil laugh here)

Have a good night... panscan free due to technical difficulties...

No comments: