Monday, November 17, 2008

Tired, tired, tired...


I'm tired and it's Monday. I've been Mondaying=doing the things that take up my usual Monday. I'm adding a new element to Monday... organic food co-op. Today I'm getting a delivery... next week I'll pick up.

Yesterday I made this piece of mail art that I sent to my aunt Cathy today. This is her birth month. I'm sending it early for a few extra days refrig time. It doesn't look like much but took me all of an hour at least. And the colors scanned lighter than the original... thus is life.

Three pieces of mail art arrived at my door today. And also a Gettysburg address from the US Mint. I'm guessing my dad sent that. I'll have to call and ask him. The mail art can be seen at the other blog... www.jenniferzoe.blogspot.com Very interesting... as the mail art race heats up. Just kidding... no race... I hope you have a sense of humor today...

No comments: