Friday, November 7, 2008

I've been a busy little ant... working so hard on my mail art call--I did 4 pieces yesterday of 4 of my favorite friends who have chromatophore cells. I've also done some research on the cells, the animals and marine biologists who study them. Fascinating. Working hard at homeschooling too--hoping this is not one of those rights that Obama is going to take away. Not lol. We went to the USGS open house this week--it was a BLAST. I guess that officially makes me a nerd. We got new posters to decorate the homeschool room/dining room. Fabulous. Perhaps I'll take a photo to show you all--all of my faithful readers...

Let me tell you how wonderful it is to have a 10 year old. He made me eggs for breakfast and hot chocolate--with lowfat milk. (ovaltine with warm milk). GOtta love HIM! I guess I thought this day would never come. I'll blink and we'll be sending him to college!

Don' t forget to check out www.jenniferzoe.blogspot to see my other two mail art pieces...

No comments: