Sunday, November 30, 2008

super busy sunday



I've been a busy little bee today. I've been selling my rag-tag jewelry at The Arts Center in downtown St. Petersburg, FL. Today I spent ALL day making jewelry and then packaging it. I'm still not done. It was a rather exhausting day--had to remind myself to eat... Now it's raining cats and dogs--which we SO need. I hate when the tangerine trees get that shriveled leaf thing going on. Hopefully this rain will plump them out again. I like to make jewelry out of items that are pretty much useless and that I don't have to pay a lot of money for. Of course turquoise doesn't fit that bill but I love turquoise. I made a bracelet out of old watches today. Are you thrilled yet? Someone must be thrilled because someone is buying my stuff up! Thank you special someone! I intended on writing more but I realized that it's 10 PM and I don't want to be up late so... goodnight to all and to all a goodnight!

No comments: