Sunday, March 8, 2009

the Barenaked Ladies are mine












It was a great day for a Barenaked Ladies concert.  We met some die-hard ladies fans and had a wonderful time hanging with them.  I waited 16 years to see BNL in concert and I finally made it last night.  I would of liked to have seen them with Steven Page tho.  Last night was the first night with only 4 band members... They did a wonderful job singing all the songs that I so dearly love.  When the band was practicing before the show... my sis and I snuck into an area that wasn't opened yet... although it didn't feel like sneaking cause the gate was wide open.  So we were standing watching the guys do a trial run, mic test and all... sis gave a big wave and I blew kisses and Ed waved to us! So that was really sweet... ha! Yes, I'm feeling all of 14 again... (but, back then I think my main crush was Johnny Depp and Robert Redford...)  Anywho... lovely night... I'm so exhausted today... 

No comments: