Friday, March 20, 2009

The long and winding road...





This week has been a long one! I'm finally settling down to a minute of blogging... blogging sweet blogging... har! The roller coaster of life has finally come to a complete stop... well we all know that is not completely true unless you also no longer have a pulse.  But I did get a tremendous amount done this week that included... sightseeing with my Great Aunt visiting from WI, removing my art from the Art Center shop, having a dinner party for 30, having a couple of pieces of art in an art show (last night...), and going to a sewing/quilt making convention... It's been a full week.  Not to mention that my computer was on the fritz and I couldn't even read my email in a timely manner... not that anyone was really sending me much... just a few hundred a day--mostly silly non-sense junk.  I'm way behind in posting mail art too... but, I will do it probably Sunday.  And I'm excited to there are a lot of neat pieces in the pile.  

No comments: