Monday, August 11, 2008

insomniac

UGH. ANother sleepless night. This time i woke up at 2:30 a.m. I'm seriously thinking about... sleeping. Tonight I'm up with a runny nose and instead of taking some drug--I'm up surfing the net. Not too many people are online right now. Although the band PlayradioPlay was online on myspace. Unusual little band. I'm not really in to computerized music. I'm more of an acoustic girl. I just looked down and realized that I'm not wearing my wedding rings. Oops. Took them off yesterday to go the beach. The water was especially salty yesterday. It salt stuck to me like sugar to a sugar cookie. We went to Shell Key yesterday with the fam plus one. Today I start homeschooling the little crumb cakes. I'm somewhat prepared and excited. I just wish I was sleeping and that my nose wasn't running. UGH.

No comments: