Sunday, December 7, 2008

What a grand weekend...




Had a lovely weekend where I got to do several of my favorite things... exist in freedom being my first favorite thing. Thank you to all of our veterans and especially those vets who were alive when Pearl Harbor was attacked--today being the anniversary of that attack.

Saturday evening I enjoyed a beautiful sunset with a plethora of shells for the picking. There was an encroaching rain storm and it wasn't long before the rain started coming down--just after we got in the car after our ritual ice cream. Today I enjoyed the Museum of Fine Arts. It was free today. And I met a few people who I spread the mail art love to... gotta really like that!

Tonight we are going out for a French dinner to celebrate a friend's birthday. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: