Sunday, August 30, 2009

10,000 things to be happy about



When I was a freshman in college I bought the book, "10,000 things to be happy about" Now there is an updated version--they added 4,000 more things. One of my favorite movies from my childhood was Pollyanna. Do you remember the glad game? There is so much to be thankful for--so much to be happy about. I'm going to list a few of my recent favorites.

new toothbrush
thunderstorms
walking across the street holding hands
packing tape from Publix at a reasonable price
Tommy saying, "I googled Particle Accelerator"
Free buttons
Original ideas
A true friend
Eternal Truth
Sharpies
my sewing machines
sand between my toes
salty water in my eyes
A clean house--if I could have one--I would be thoroughly happy
Finding
trip to New York
Leaving bad ideas in the dust...

No comments: