Monday, January 12, 2009

MONDAY

ugh.  ugh. ugh. it was a 3 ugh art class.  Let's just say that I normally paint while listening to the Killers.  I felt like I didn't want to talk to anyone.  I felt antisocial and UPTIGHT.  I guess I'm usually at home on a monday night working on mail art or some sketch book type project... and I was in a room with a bunch of other people painting... landscape.  I see where I went wrong... I didn't take charge of my vision... I didn't bring a big enough canvas cause I can paint pretty quick... too quick, too nervous.... i won't even post the piece that i finished.  Actually I'm going to give it to my folks for their anniversary--it's the kind of thing they would like.  Ted lit candles and placed them ALL over the bathroom so I'm going to take a bath... all girly... bubbles and all... goodbye cruel painting class! 

No comments: