Monday, February 2, 2009

death in 3s...

I'm not a superstitious girl at all.  I don't believe in luck of any sort.  Although lately I've had a run of one bad thing after another... still trying to maintain my cheery disposition.  Ted got a call today from his mother.  She said for him to come home as his Dad is dying.  This would be a lot easier to take if his parents hadn't of disowned us years ago--since we don't go to their church.  Could there be any better reason to disown someone?  Probably not.  Really mankind does so many horrible, outrageous, and perverted things out of the name of Jesus. (Or Mohammed, etc.)  It's burned me out long ago.  I try and do what is right... still can't bring myself to ever go back to his parent's home.  Ted has to go though... it's his dad.  He's leaving tomorrow.   I feel so stressed out right now.  I'm just a mess.  My head hurts.  I just want to crawl into bed and never wake up. Oh, that sounds harsh--I don't mean it like that.  I mean it like... stay in bed until it's sunny out and my head doesn't hurt. 

No comments: